Our website makes it simple to share Hermana news in real time through our blog. We eagerly seek your submissions about:
- Family news
- New babies
- Personal achievements
- Stories relevant to our tenets (Community Service, Sisterhood, Academic Excellence)
- Stories that impact the Latino community, women, Greek organizations and other pertinent topics
Hermanas may also submit stories from their personal blogs!
To submit a story, please follow the parameters listed below:
- Keep submissions under 2,500 words
- Allow at least three days for posting (will be edited on an as needed basis)
- Stay away from position statements on issues such as politics, religion, etc.
Our blog is a fantastic venue for Hermanas to share our lives, experiences and perspectives with each another. It is also a great way to connect with our various communities.
Submissions by other visitors are welcome if they pertain to upcoming events, community service activities and national or international news that directly impact the Latino community, women and/or Greek letter organizations. These submissions will be reviewed and posted if deemed appropriate. Advertisements beyond events will not be posted. To submit a blog post, please follow the submission guidelines noted above.
Send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.