Alpha Rho Lambda was established to develop a unique bond of sisterhood among its members, make significant contributions to our communities, and achieve personal growth through leadership and academic excellence. The chapters create a sense of family for our members while they are away from home, and provide the support they need to achieve academic and personal success. The support Hermanas receive from the sorority transcends the college experience and lasts a lifetime.
The Membership Intake Process lays the foundation which enables our organization to grow and thrive. The process is a structured program that includes the following objectives:
- Develop bonds of sisterhood between chapter members, alumnae, and interested women
- Share the history of Alpha Rho Lambda
- Provide individualized support to encourage academic excellence
- Produce creative cultural and community service projects
- Stimulate the development and growth of leadership skills
For more information or to start a chapter at your school, please contact us.